7.06.2009

Mask

You are what you want the world to see,
Outside the home or so you believe
You chatter and smile,
But I can tell that it's forced.

When the others are around,
You pretend that you're proud
However, I know
There's other places you'd rather be.

Your mom must be proud,
They would say aloud
I only agree
Because you're standing right there.

Two hours ago, you raged at me
I was Dense
And Stupid
And Ugly
And Useless
And Worthless
And Fat
And Lazy
A Slut
A Whore
An Idiot
A Retard.......

And let's not forget
You also hoped that I would be
Hit by a bus
Run down by a car
Have my head clubbed in
My hair chopped off
Pushed off of a bridge
Better off dead in a ditch
With my teeth knocked in.......

Now two hours later I'm pretending,
That my now captured glory will be neverending
However I know
Two hours from now it will change

When I get home I'll be
Dense
And Stupid
And Ugly
And Useless
And Worthless
And Fat
And Lazy
A Slut
A Whore
An Idiot
A Retard.......

All because you had a bad day.